Organic Turkey tail - Liquid ExtractSyn.: Many-Colored Polypore, Kawaratake, Yun Zhi, Cloud Mushroom
Contents: 100 ml glass bottle
Innovative next generation mushroom supplements
- new, innovative extraction process
- combines the advantages of both ethanol, cold and hot water extraction
- the final product is alcohol-free
- improved bioavailability - the turkey tail compounds can be absorbed by the body more easily
- 100 % natural, vegan ingredients form organic farming
- our liquid extracts only contain turkey tail mushroom compounds and vegan glycerine
- no sugar added (contains naturally occurring sugar 1)
- free from chemical-synthetic, radioactive-nuclear and microbial-bacterial contamination 2.
2) According to analyses from AGROLAB Group our liquid extracts are free from pesticides, PAHs (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons – plasticisers) and radioactive-nuclear radiation. This means that these substances are not only below the statutory legal limit, but they are undetectable in our products. Detailed laboratory analyses are available on request.
Recommended intake: Take daily 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of the liquid extract solved in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meal. During periods of increased nutrient requirements, the daily intake can be raised up to 2 times daily 10 ml (2 times daily, in the morning and evening 2 teaspoons each time).
Thanks to improved bioavailability, with only 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of our new liquid extract the body can resorb the same quantity of polysaccharides and other mushroom compounds, as you can get from approximately 38 mushroom powder capsules.
Our liquid turkey tail extracts are produced using a unique, specially developed extraction process. This novel manufacturing technology makes our products different from all common standard mushroom supplements on the market. Using this new technology, it is possible for the first time to extract all organic and non-organic compounds from the mushroom and concentrate them in liquid form. The result is a holistic mushroom supplement of highest quality.
Previously available powder extracts, which are made by simple hot water extraction process, only contain the water soluble mushroom compounds, mainly polysaccharides. Other valuable ingredients which are lipophilic, like poorly water soluble terpene compounds, including highly active triterpenes and lipophilic vitamins, are absent in powder extracts.
Our new liquid turkey tail extracts contain, beside of polysaccharides and peptidoglycans various other mushroom ingredients, such as amino acids, triterpenes, minerals (Ca, P, Na, K) and trace elements (Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Se) as well as vitamins (ergosterol). The new formula also increases bioavailability, which means that the substances contained in the extracts can be resorbed and utilised by the body better and easier. Our new and innovative production process leads to a product, that contains the entire spectrum of active mushroom ingredients in a highly concentrated liquid form, which can be optimally resorbed by the body.
Innovative extraction process
The Reishi mushrooms for our extracts are cultivated on certified raw materials, supplied from 100 % organic farming. After harvesting, the mushrooms are gently dried to preserve the compounds as much as possible. The next step is the alcoholic extraction. As extracting agent, we only use pure organic ethanol distilled from organic grown cereals. This step of the extraction process takes several days, during which the alcohol soluble ingredients are extracted from the mushrooms. After that the mushrooms are filtered and prepared for the next step. The alcohol is removed from the extract by distillation, to ensure that the final product is non-alcoholic. Next step is the extraction with water, this process dissolves the water-soluble ingredients out of the mushroom material. At the end of the production process, both extracts are combined and homogenised with organic glycerine made from sunflower seeds. Glycerine is a body friendly natural material that protects vitamin and mineral molecules and avoids quality loss and decomposition of active agents during storage. It also improves resorption of the ingredients, even in intestinal problems and gives the liquid a pleasant taste.
|Shipping weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,23 Kg|