Nur in Englisch erhältlich!Autor: Dr. Paul Stamets
Growing Gourmet & Medicinal Mushrooms
Taschenbuch: 614 Seiten
Verlag: Ten Speed Press
Expanded to 574 pages and more than 500 photographs and diagrams, this fully updated edition of the internationally acclaimed mushroom grower's guide adds 6 more mushroom species to the 25 species already described. Advanced cultivation techniques for Agaricus braziliensis, Pleurotus tuberregium, Sparassis crispa, Trametes versicolor, Tremella fuciformis and Agaricus brunnescens ("Portobello") mushrooms have been added to the Third Edition. This book covers in detail state-of-the-art commercial cultivation techniques, liquid culture inoculation methods, mycological landscaping, growing room and lab designs, troubleshooting and more. Commonly referred to as "The New Testament" by amateur and professional mycologists alike. The best book on mushroom cultivation just keeps getting better!
About the author:
Dr. Paul Stamets author of numerous books and papers on the subject of mushroom identification and cultivation, Stamets has discovered four new species of mushrooms. He is an advocate of the permaculture system of growing, and considers fungiculture a valuable but underutilized aspect of permaculture. He is also a leading researcher into the use of mushrooms in bioremediation, processes he terms mycoremediation and mycofiltration. Stamets is advisor to the Program for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine Medical School, Tucson, Arizona.
- Mushroom, Civilization, and History
- The Role of Mushrooms in Nature
- Selecting a Candidate for Cultivation
- Natural Culture: Creating a Mycological Landscape
- Materials for Formulating Substrate
- Culturing Mushroom Mycelium on Agar Media
- Generating Grain Spawn
- Creating Sawdust Spawn
- Cultivating Gourmet Mushrooms
- Growing Parameters for more then 20 Gourmet and Medicinal Mushroom Species
- Recipes, Tips for preparation and preservation and many more...